February 24, 2011

Two cycles


There are many cycles but I will introduce you to the perhaps two most important ones.

The First cycle:

Misleading ideas of need for safety
Such as: “The world is dangerous”, “People are crazy and unpredictable”, “The nature of this world is bad” and so forth. (Probably you have received those from people with very low self esteem).

Tendency to act upon your ideas
For example: pay endless amount of money for insurance policies, lock your bicycle with many sophisticated locks, stop talking to people that currently you do not know their name, god forbid if they do not have the same skin colour or cloths type that would be considered “safe to open a small chat with”. And so forth.

Experiencing your ideas of the so-called “unsafe world”.
For example: Coming back after 5 min and find out that no matter how sophisticated and expansive your bicycle locks were, there are gone, as well your poor bicycle. Your house was robbed and the insurance company will find some hidden rules stating that you did not have the pre agreed precautions and thus no cover for the unpleasant incident.

Embracing and empowering your ideas base upon your life experiences.
When something happens and it is related to your beliefs, those beliefs would like to share their validity with the rest of the world, and spread out to other domains. They will signal you pulse of “I am the truth and you have to share it with the rest f the world far and wide”. You will tell some of your friends and family members that what you believe about the unsafe world it is “true”, for your new bicycle with the fancy locks got stolen at the middle of the day. And you will of course have no doubt that having the locks was necessary. It would be so easy to share this type of information.
The events and the pre possessed beliefs are supporting each other as long as they are allowed to do so.


The Second cycle:

Ideas of safety
Such as: “I live in a safe Universe”, “People are nice and mean me well”, “The nature of this world is good” and so forth. (Probably you have received those from people with very high self esteem).

Tendency to act upon your ideas
For example: never pay endless or small amount of money for insurance policies. Never lock your bicycle with many sophisticated locks. Always talk to people that currently you don’t know their names, no matter their skin colour or cloths type.

Experiencing your ideas of “Safe world”.
For example: Coming back after 5 days and find out that no matter how reckless people think you are for never locking your bicycle, they are still there shiny and ready to be ridden. Your house was never robbed and the insurance company doesn’t know you name nor send you ridiculously bills and more “must to have” new additions to your current policy, for they would like to make sure that you are “safe” by having paying endlessly bills to people you have never met. They are by the way your true robbers that you let in your house, but with wonderful well camouflaged outfit.

Embracing and empowering your ideas base upon your life experiences.
When something happens and it is related to your beliefs, those beliefs would like to share their validity with the rest of the world, and spread out to other domains. They will signal you pulse of “I am the truth and you have to share it with the rest f the world far and wide”. You will tell some of your friends and family members that what you believe about the safe world it is “true”, for your new and “never to be locked” bicycle, can be safely waiting for you to come and pick them up after so many days of chatting with the others bicycles at the train station bicycles parking area.
It would be so easy to share this type of information.
The events and the pre existing beliefs are supporting each other as long as they are allowed to do so.

So you have a choice in life to be part of the first cycle and living your life experiencing it according to the beliefs, the events and the supporting explanations, or to be part of the second cycle, adopting beliefs that will show you the life that you truly would like to see, feel and experience, a life of joy happiness, trust, safety, laughter and bliss.

It is up to you to decide and it is possible to do so, it is all matter of choice. The choice of never holding anymore beliefs that doesn’t serves you well, beliefs that take you down the road and show you what you were afraid of to begin with. Instead you can decide right here and now to shift your focus by adopting life supporting beliefs, and begin to slow down your participation in the first cycle and make a clear shift to the second cycle.

You will be amazed when life will change from one end to the other and how fun it would be to spread the good news about the lovely world that is here for us to acknowledge.

By joining as a permanent member of the second cycle club, you will empower all life on this planet, your private life and you will make sure that the naext generation will have no doubt while stating the following sentence “I live in a safe Universe”.

Make your own choices and live your own life, not the life based upon the beliefs, past experiences and thoughts of the others. Your life is your own unique private journey and you can shape it and experience it as you feel that suits you best, no matter what have happened in past events, no matter what other people think, you can choose what cycle you would like to have within you from now on.

Here some affirmations from my book “Affirmations for Life” that will lead you to the next cycle.

  • I am powerful in this moment
  • Now is my point of power
  • I love life, myself & everything that exist
  • Life is a joyful playground
  • Life is easy and beautiful
  • Life is grace and love
  • I feel free, safe & everything in life is easy and pure
  • My life is a wonderful experience, which I enjoy deeply
  • The people around me wish me well
  • I have infinite amount of energy
  • I am blessed because I am alive
  • I grant myself my own freedom and fun
  • I am free and do not have to rationalize my existence
  • There is no evil only good
  • My beliefs are only beliefs, they are not my reality
  • I am safe wherever I am
  • My life is a collection of wonderful and important experiences
  • Self-confidence is good and I have lots of it
  • The world means me well
  • I enjoy myself
  • It is possible for me to enjoy life, and I will
  • It is easy for me to have a playful life and I shall
  • My life is improving everyday
  • Life is only good
  • My life is good and I love every moment of it
  • I can change any situation for the better
  • My life is rewarding and filled with discovery
  • It is safe for me to express myself
  • I live in a safe Universe

Read as often as possible
J

Enjoy
Danny

Please post & circulate this Blog far and wide. All comments will be appreciated and answered.

More mental exercises and life changing guidance inside my books:

2 comments:

mahri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danny said...

Thanks marhi and I am happy to know that you are on the second cycle. we do need though to remember to live as we are and to not try to force any of our ways of living, in this case the safety cycle upon others. Each has its own progress and need to be in his/her on stage at this moment. I would let your spouse be as it is accept him and the stage that he is related to at this moment. be as you are and the rest will follow watching you living a life of happiness and joy. then they will ask you How.